Welcome to soscafe...

Welcome to soscafe...
There are no regrets in life, just lessons...so enjoy learning!

People say that you're going the wrong way when its simply a way of your own...


Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place...
And then you stop expecting for the unexpected!

I always think, There must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming famous and successful.But I'm not going to worry about them.
Im dreaming the hardest!
-Marlyn Monroe

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

IPL FEVER EACH DAY!

A lil confused abt the IPL…

A different team to support every day????!!!

Earlier, for me, cricket was always India versus the world…

pure Patriotism!!

Now its reduced to a mere game!!!

Guess will have to adjust to the change!!!

THIS COMMERCIAL CHANGE!


No comments: