Welcome to soscafe...

Welcome to soscafe...
There are no regrets in life, just lessons...so enjoy learning!

People say that you're going the wrong way when its simply a way of your own...


Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place...
And then you stop expecting for the unexpected!

I always think, There must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming famous and successful.But I'm not going to worry about them.
Im dreaming the hardest!
-Marlyn Monroe

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome to SOS CAFE!

I confess...Im a crab! Yes...i dont easliy share my thoughts with everyone. My friends often tell me i'm good at giving advice, solving their problems..etc,etc... Maybe that's why i call myself the SO'S Cafe! LOL... I like taking credit for things i am good at.
Anyway, let me assure u..this blog is not going to be about 'U' or 'Ur' so called problems...nor am i going to bore u with my troubles...This will be fun, creative, exciting, inspiring just like me! LOL.... as i told u I like taking credit for things i am good at....so explore n enjoy...

welcome to SOS CAFE!

1 comment:

curry said...

LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!

SOrry..but can't stop laughing!

even i like taking credit..and so, i feel happy i am the inspiration for the blog..hahaha!!

keep posting nice cafe stuff!! i am always eager to taste new recipes at interesting cafes ;)