Welcome to soscafe...

Welcome to soscafe...
There are no regrets in life, just lessons...so enjoy learning!

People say that you're going the wrong way when its simply a way of your own...


Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place...
And then you stop expecting for the unexpected!

I always think, There must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming famous and successful.But I'm not going to worry about them.
Im dreaming the hardest!
-Marlyn Monroe

Thursday, October 27, 2011

RICK WARS! A New Chapter everyday!


Train Travels: Toothless, frail, old lady in train asked me..."Baandrra kab ayega" I asked..'Kya?' She mumbled again...baandrraa...I told her.."Baandrra gaya" she struggled to get up and ran to the exit...and asked again.. The lady nxt to her understood whr she wnted to get off..she replied " aunty..paarala ayega..agla station!" Old lady nw givin me dagger looks...feelin guilty I dint undrstand baaandrra and paarlaa...diff! :(
Rick Wars to Cab wars: a new chapter : Amazed @ my skill... getting 'ek se ek namoona' cab/auto drivers...every day! :s
Rick Wars: Chapter travelling back home: Exactly an hour ago...a colleague and I left office with a smile on our faces! An hour later... We are still travelling in a rick... With a frown...wading thru the trafffic!
Rick Wars: Chapter Ganesha travels:- its tough to find a rick which is ready to take u thro' the rains and the ganpati visarjan fiasco! Its even tougher to find a rick which has a 'parda' (curtain) to avoid the gulaal n splashes of the rain on u! Wht does one do??? OH GOD.... Pls help!
Rick Wars: Post-Strike Chapter:- a change noticed post the auto strike is tht the dead faces of auto drivers atleast respond by nodding a yes or a no now..when one screams out the destination...unlike earlier when they just looked thro' you and drove away!
Rick wars chapter 105...finally I win...I get a rick and an old lady ask fr a lift... its pouring...she looks helpless and defeated!! so I offer a lift! moral: good deed fr the day..dnt expect one in return!...in this case I expect such miracles evryday...mornings will be happier ! ;)
Rick Wars: Chapter 106 - It rains inside the rick too!
Rick Wars: Chapter 107- A lucky day..rick wars betwn drivers... It seems everyone wnts to go to malad today!
Rick Wars: Chapter 108- If u've missed out on a good workout today... Try this! A bumpy rick ride thro' the pot holes of suburbs!
Rick Wars: chapter 109- Agression is the key to success!...or else these stone-faced, pea-brained auto drivers dnt respond!
Rick Wars: chapter 109a- my colleague turned CID! Kahani badhte meter ki! ;)
Rick Wars : Chapter 109: A bandaged arm can do wonders... Women surrounding a rickshaw suddenly seem to be very sympathetic...offered me a ride to work! Cheers to the sprained arm! :)
Rick Wars: Chapter 110. A moment of pride n success experienced when 20 ppl hound a rickshaw n the GRT,The Almighty Auto Driver chooses you as his humble passenger! Amen.
Rick Wars: A happy Chapter- sadistic pleasure to see others struggling to catch a rick today while I get a lift to wrk! ;)

AND THE WAR CONTINUES!

No comments: